Delivery & Returns
Next day delivery
Deliveries that are being made on a next day basis can arrive any time up to 5.30pm. However we understand that some deliveries are critical to your business so if the delivery isn’t with you by 3.00pm contact us for an ETA on productsales@DCS.tech or 01604 419403.
Additionally if you placed your order after the 4.00pm cut off time it may not have been processed in time for a next day delivery.
When your delivery is made we strongly advise that you take the following steps to ensure a good experience:
- Sign for the delivery as ‘unchecked’
- If the outer box shows signs of damage or is opened – please refuse the delivery and ask for it to be returned to the supplier
- Check the delivery over carefully - we have a very limited time to make a claim on the carrier (4 days)
- Changed your mind – it is not possible to return items that have been opened. Unopened items delivered in the last 10 days can be returned (unless they were a special order) for a 15% fee
- Dead on Arrival timeframes are Manufacturer dependent - you will need to ring the Manufacturer Customer Care number provided on the Warranty paperwork to get an RMA number. Daisy is unable to do this for you as manufacturers will want to run Diagnostics with you.
Wrong item/s delivered
If the item is not per your order confirmation please contact us. On your order acknowledgement it gave important tips about what to do and not to do. Please do not open any packaging and advise us immediately of the issue by calling 01604 419403 or email productsales@DCS.tech.
Damaged item/s delivered
If damaged or not working please use the manufacturer help line to go through the diagnostics, they will issue a returns ref (known as an RMA). If an item is damaged please take some photographs of the damage and packaging and report the issue to us by calling 01604 419403 or email productsales@DCS.tech.
Your statutory rights are unaffected.
If you need additional support please email call 01604 419403 or email productsales@DCS.tech.